Saturday, February 21, 2009

Useful Blog and Wiki Sites

Before moving into lesson 8 on social networking, I want to share some useful blog and wiki sites I surfed while engaging in the first 7 lessons. With the help of these sites, I was able to create a google doc and then cut and paste it to this blog for the first posting, create a blog with a partner for an assignment concerning blogging in the classroom to expand on in-class discussions, create a wiki to use with my ste-sister and funeral home representative to write our Dad's obituary and create a wiki with my partner for another assignment for this course. The other blog can be accessed at http://www.gayle-corinne.blogspot.com/ . The obituary wiki, as I shared in the last post isn't open for viewing to the public and the parner/assignment wiki isn't quite ready for the big reveal, but when it is, I'll share that address.
Here are some useful blog and wiki sites:

Browse through any of the sites to find how-to's, tips-on and ideas for your own blog or wiki.

No comments:

Post a Comment